Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Big Springs Lodge offers a variety of breakfast and lunch options from grilled-to-order burgers and melts to fresh Entr√ es, Salads made to order, Pizza, Mexican, a Thai Food Truck and more!¬ This location also has multiple full bars and food is served both indoor and outdoor at this mid-mountain location with a perfect atmosphere for snow enthusiasts and summer thrill seekers.
The Cashier processes cash, coupon or credit payments for food and beverage bills. May take orders as well as deliver items to tables as needed. May also perform guest service functions, such as greeting guests, requesting feedback on quality of food and service, and ensuring any issues are addressed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and assist guests as they approach the register.
- Make sure drawer contents are counted and accurate before opening.
- Responsible for keeping money neat and orderly.
- Keep track of all voids and over-rings.
- Ring in proper items and payment with each transaction.
- Assure payment is made for every item.
- Maintain orderly operations and ensure there is enough change on for making change at all times.
- Maintain the cleanliness of your area.
- Help with closing procedures.
- Maintain a friendly, team spirit with a focus on guest service.
- Stock fruit bins, candy baskets, and chip stands.
- Contribute to team effort by participating in Job Sharing, assuming responsibility for the cleanliness of the resort and safety of guests and employees; participating in safety meetings; accepting diverse assignments; maintain a positive and friendly attitude and demeanor in all internal and external interactions.
- Meet service level objectives and department goals as set forth by immediate supervisor.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required.
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it‚€™s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the ‚€œTop 25 Ski Towns in the World.‚€ www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 130595